Requirements in quality assurance and cost reduction are increasing in the field of hospital operation. When implemented in a sensible manner, information technology can play a crucial role in optimizing workflows.
Medical staff have to be provided with the latest patient information wherever it is needed. The trend also extends to mobile computing in the health care sector: connecting cutting-edge, wireless communication technology and mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
The WIMED concept closes the gap in the existing hospital information system with a modular structure for doctors and care workers by combining numerous useful applications on a single device.
• Medical Director, Barmherzigen Brüder Graz (Brothers of Charity Hospital) Graz, since February 2015
• Specialist in internal medicine, senior physician at the Internal Division of the Hospital of the Barmherzigen Brüder Graz , 2011 – 2014
• Head of the Office of OE / QM Brothers of Barmherzigen Brüder Graz, since 2008
• Project management “eHospital–implementation of an electronic management Visite“, 2007 – 2008
• Medical Assistant in training at the Department of Internal Medicine I, Barmherzigen Brüder Graz, 2004 – 2011
• Frequency of the Department of Internal Medicine and Surgery, Barmherzigen Brüder Graz, 2003 – 2004
• MBA in Health Care at Hospital Management, Medical University of Graz, since 2014
• training for Risk Manager, Certification Quality Austria, 2013
• Training for Quality Manager, Certification TÜV Süd, 2012
• Master’s program “Information Technologies in Health Care”, Danube University Krems, 2005 – 2007
• Doctorate Med. Univ., 27.11.2001
• Studied medicine at the Karl Franzens University of Graz, 1995 – 2001
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.