In this talk, I will introduce some fundamental psychological mechanisms in human technology interaction, and explain how those mechanisms can be effectively applied to the design of successful ICT (information and communication technologies) products and interfaces.
Kwan Min LEE, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Interaction Science
Director, Interaction Science Research Center
Samsung Electronics, Seoul, S. Korea.
• Vice President, User Experience Group, Design Team, Visual Display Division (2013 –
• Director, Creative Lab (C-Lab), Future Strategy Team, Visual Display Division, (2014 –
MAJOR LEADERSHIP & SERVICES
• Chair, Communication and Technology (CAT) Division, International Communication
Association (ICA), 2012 – 2014.
• Vice President, Korean American Communication Association (KACA), 2005 – 2007.
• Associate Editor, MIT Press, Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments. 2013 –
Editorial Board Members.
o Journal of Computer Mediated Communication
o Media Psychology
o Asian Journal of Communication
o International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction
o International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning
o Advances in Journalism and Communication
o Human Communication Research (Previous)
o Journal of Communication (Previous)