The face of technology is changing rapidly, with advances in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Augmented Reality and Conversational/Voice Interfaces. The role of the designer is evolving just as rapidly, and an understanding of how these technologies work, as well as how to design solutions that leverage them is becoming essential to modern digital designers.
This workshop will cover a range of topics related to the latest technologies and platforms:
– Introuction to AI and machine learning
– Designing for augmented reality platforms
– UX for the Internet of Things
– Designing conversational interfaces (chatbots, voice systems, etc.)
– Validation methods for modern technology platforms
– Rapid prototyping methods
– Best practices for collaborating with broader cross-functional teams
The workshop will be hands-on and highly interactive, working through a number of design challenges throughout the day. Your workshop faciliators have worked with a wide range of Global Consumer and B2B brands creating unique new digital customer experiences.