– Challenges and issues of the current in-car interfaces based on touchscreen and hard buttons input modalities
– What are natural interfaces and why we are witnessing a shift towards them?
– Global market and in-car applications of natural interfaces (in terms of voice and gesture control)
– Deeper dive into main challenges: human brain way of thinking vs machine logic (cognitive psychology and application of algorithms)
– Etiquette of the natural conversations”
Dedicated and devoted to cars, I tend to constantly reimagine and reconsider User Experience. Or better to say Driver Experience. My role today is not about generic solutions following well-known patterns, I don’t like to think you can fit DX into a box of display in a car.
Why? Because I am the person, who has been lucky to have very different experiences in my lifelong professional portfolio not related to the automotive world. Biochemistry gave me a sense of the beautiful logic of nature, plus a structured approach to deriving results and drawing conclusions.
Several years working as an User interface artists for mobile and triple A games taught me how to track the user and engage her attention. Until the moment, when I found a perfect field to apply those skills – automotive. Good things come in three, right?
What I like to do has both rational and emotional aspects – I consider myself as a conceptual designer first but I absolutely sure that not only scientific approach but combination of both can lead to beautiful and smart solutions. And these, I believe, are essential aspects of the Driver Experience
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.