At Booking.com we are running thousands of A/B tests in daily basis for over 13 years now. Data driven approach is great but following the data blindly will not get you anywhere close to success. Let’s talk about big learnings when designing interfaces for 43 languages and 50 currencies. Let’s talk about optimizing for conversion VS win new markets. There is a time that the data needs to be left aside and we should listen to our customers.
Passionate about delivering top-notch UX design solutions to solve problems and reach business goals. I love the challenge to utilize technology to improve user experiences and make the business thrive.
Currently based in Amsterdam working on UX challenges for Booking.com with the scientific approach of A/B testing. Founded and managing Creative Point Meeting space in Amsterdam.
What you can expect from me:
• 10+ years of hands-on experience in extremely fast-paced environments
• Data driven design approach focused on A/B testing & experiments
• Solid design skills
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and prototyping tools
• Agile methodologies and facilitation (SCRUM, Kanban, agile coaching)
• Growing people
• Bring design thinking culture to an enterprise
• Significant user research experience (Qualitative research)
• Public speaking and presentations
• HTML, CSS, jQuery and GIT
I am constantly seeking for adventures. A trip to a new destination, off-piste skiing in the Alps, rock climbing or taking my kitesurf to enjoy some waves.