Creating a human-centred innovation methodology and corresponding entrepreneurial culture with the long-term goal of influencing the wider Shell organisation.
Head of Design & Innovation, Shell
Championing a holistic design proposition from design thinking and service design, through to digital creation (UX & UI) and visual communication; I manage, lead and create strategic, physical, visual and digital work, (coupled with a solid business understanding) along with an international design capability that pushes beyond current trends into truly future focused innovation and invention.
I have worked both client-side and in consultancies on a diverse range of projects and proposition builds:
– Developing strategic design and innovation propositions for Deloitte and Shell
– Creating the product and brand for new Google endeavours
– Living and working in the Bahamas developing the luxury brand strategy of Sandals Resorts
– Bringing digital & design thinking to Roche in Switzerland
– Teaching 3D design in the San Francisco Bay area
– Developing new digital platforms and services for Barclays, Vodafone, Lloyds Banking Group, Financial Times, Aviva, the NHS, Bankinter and the Saudi Arabian Government.
Champion Design and the Design industry through:
– Lecturing at universities and speaking at international conferences
– Contributing to the UK’s/government’s strategy of adopting Design
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.