Should innovation really be your top priority? Do you have what you need to innovate? Are you UX designers in a position to innovate? What do we even mean by innovation? This talk will tackle many of these questions and discuss when and how to innovate, and what innovation means in the fast-paced world of digital technology. The speaker will leverage examples from his past experience at startups, IBM, Microsoft, and Google will be used to illustrate and inform.
CDO, Head of Design, Fidelity Investments
– User experience and product executive with 20 years experience in designing and developing successful software applications
– Focus on results, balancing innovation and creativity with practical considerations
– Special expertise in product strategy, user experience design, user interface engineering, and creative thinking
– Proven track record for significantly improving a company’s products resulting in a measurable and dramatic increase in product revenue
– Achieved customer satisfaction levels “among the highest ever seen” (independent firm)
– Managed direct and matrixed teams worldwide consisting of engineers, designers, product management and other functions
– Strong entrepreneurial background; founded both a consulting company and a software product company
– Active involvement in the software design community; requested speaker at CHI, UPA and various other conferences
– Recognized as an innovator, creative thinker, and evangelist for software design and user interface engineering, with a strong appreciation for the growing role that experience design will have in the next generation of products for industry leading companies
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.