How do you position yourself with your customers? How do you really know that you have a demographically relevant sectional representation in your feedback? Do you actually care or are you just going through the motions by ticking boxes and moving forward with iterations?
How do you know that what you do is pertinent to the customers’ requirements for quality?
Maybe this little fireside chat will help you to understand if you are positioned correctly in either your iterations or your service deliverables. Maybe I will just ask hard questions that you are not knowledgeable enough to answer. That would be a shame because you are here – representing the best of usability experts and customer experience experts in the world.
This might be a series of hard truths – or maybe you will see them as immutable truths. In either event – these are how I know that what I do matters to the customers, the ones who pay our bills and ultimately should be treated as demigods by the board and by you.
Interim Manager CX,
I have been privileged to have worked and lived in Australia, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates and the Philippines.
My mantra is simple: I get things done for and on behalf of customers because it is the Right Thing to DO!
COPC | Business Operations | Customer Experience | Workforce Management | Sales | Customer Relationship Management (CRM) | Business Strategy | 6 Sigma | Call Centres | BPO | Outsourcing | Management Consulting | P&L Management | General Ledger | Shared Services | Telecommunications | Leadership | Business Transformation | Change Management | Soldier, Australian Army.
Experienced in leading many types of inbound and outbound customer operations, also bringing experience in managing vendors, procurement, in-sourcing and out-sourcing business and customer operations as well as a solid stint in making a difference to the world’s most loved communications application, Skype, I am an internationally savvy and data-driven individual that is both customer advocate and business unit champion.
Having a diverse background in Internet and Traditional Telecommunications, Insurance, Professional and Managed Services, as well as Travel and Tourism all of which rounds out a broad experiential set of transferable skills that I have built up over 25 years starting from the front-line and working up to international, senior executive and global executive roles.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
– Expert Knowledge of multi-site Customer Operations and Workforce Management and extensive experience in managing multiple centres in multiple countries, covering Asia Pacific for over 15 years extending to global customer operational roles.
– Extensive People Management and Staff Development. Over 20 years of management experience, leading leaders of people and development of staff, exceeding performance standards.
– International Customer Experience Professional. Making a difference to the experiences of customers of the worlds most loved communications application, Skype, I have a broad understanding as to the needs and communications requirements of customers and more importantly the experience in bringing this information into the mix for strategic decisions by business to make a difference to their market penetration activities. I succeeded as a language localisation and culturalisation champion to ensure correct persona presentations that increased not only market penetration but also paid utilisation. Guest Speaker at numerous Customer Experience Conferences in APAC & Europe.
– Proven Success in managing multiple countries and operations types. Directed the creation of a shared services centre for a global Leisure and Travel organisation, bringing into a congruent state the HR, Finance, Customer Operations and IT functions, creating several synergies and enabling consolidation of language support for all functions, managing the budget downwards and improving profitability at the same time.
– Experienced in both P&L management and General Ledger control. Accurate, reliable, and diligent cost containment as well as measurable sales uplift and revenue leakage control enablement has been a function of several posts I have occupied.
– Dynamic Communicator and Stellar Negotiator. Negotiated and closed numerous high-value regulatory issues. Visited 20+ countries in discharging my professional remits, being exposed to a variety of cultures.
– Community Involvement – Worldwide Scouting Association. Engaged in numerous fundraising initiatives, effectively communicating with charities, sponsors, donors, volunteers and other stakeholders. Served as Warranted Group Leader in the Australian Scouting Association 4th Doncaster East.
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.