UX writing is an integral and crucial part of the design process. As valuable members of the product design team, UX writers & content designers need to conduct research and analyze data in order to succeed in their work and meet user needs. In this talk, we discuss the basic UX research methods that every UX writer should know.
Founder and Lead UX Researcher, theUXProdigy
Main research/professional interests are focused on User-Centered Design of Information Systems & digital products, Usability Evaluation and User Experience (UX) Research methods. Besides my work in academic institutions, I have been working with many companies and startups across several industries such as Banking and Fintech, E-commerce, E-learning, Travel & Tourism etc.
– Currently a Lead UX Researcher and founder at theUXProdigy and adjunct faculty member at the Open University of Cyprus.
Consulting services focus on:
– UX services (Lean UX workshops, user & stakeholder interviews, UX requirements and usability specs, contextual inquiry, longitudinal UX and ethnography, Customer Journey Mapping, usability testing, A/B testing, benchmark and comparative UX evaluation, Heuristic/expert-based evaluation, , card sorting, UX metrics and measurement plans, etc.)
– Gamification design (business application scenarios, player analysis and scenarios, motivation design & mechanics, KPIs definition, optimization support)
Business Training services for companies & individuals and teams (courses, seminars and workshops) with a focus on the following areas:
– User Experience Research & Design
– Digital Product Design
– Gamification Design
– Extensive academic research experience with active participation in various European Commission funded research projects. Research output leads to more than 60 published papers in scientific journals, conference proceedings and chapters in books. Metrics regarding the international impact of scientific work on UX and user-centered design:
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.