Director, Interaction Science Research Center , Sungkyunkwan University
Kwan Min LEE, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Interaction Science
Director, Interaction Science Research Center
Samsung Electronics, Seoul, S. Korea.
• Vice President, User Experience Group, Design Team, Visual Display Division (2013 –
• Director, Creative Lab (C-Lab), Future Strategy Team, Visual Display Division, (2014 –
MAJOR LEADERSHIP & SERVICES
• Chair, Communication and Technology (CAT) Division, International Communication
Association (ICA), 2012 – 2014.
• Vice President, Korean American Communication Association (KACA), 2005 – 2007.
• Associate Editor, MIT Press, Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments. 2013 –
Editorial Board Members.
o Journal of Computer Mediated Communication
o Media Psychology
o Asian Journal of Communication
o International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction
o International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning
o Advances in Journalism and Communication
o Human Communication Research (Previous)
o Journal of Communication (Previous)
In this talk, I will explain how human evolution has shaped the way how we respond to and interact with media and information technologies in certain ways. After that, I will explain how our understanding of such influences of evolution can
Read more ...
Date: Wednesday, October 11th
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.