Partner, Trivas GmbH
• Medical Director, Barmherzigen Brüder Graz (Brothers of Charity Hospital) Graz, since February 2015
• Specialist in internal medicine, senior physician at the Internal Division of the Hospital of the Barmherzigen Brüder Graz , 2011 – 2014
• Head of the Office of OE / QM Brothers of Barmherzigen Brüder Graz, since 2008
• Project management “eHospital–implementation of an electronic management Visite“, 2007 – 2008
• Medical Assistant in training at the Department of Internal Medicine I, Barmherzigen Brüder Graz, 2004 – 2011
• Frequency of the Department of Internal Medicine and Surgery, Barmherzigen Brüder Graz, 2003 – 2004
• MBA in Health Care at Hospital Management, Medical University of Graz, since 2014
• training for Risk Manager, Certification Quality Austria, 2013
• Training for Quality Manager, Certification TÜV Süd, 2012
• Master’s program “Information Technologies in Health Care”, Danube University Krems, 2005 – 2007
• Doctorate Med. Univ., 27.11.2001
• Studied medicine at the Karl Franzens University of Graz, 1995 – 2001
Primum non nocere“ or „never harm“ is one of the oldest fundamental principles of medicine.
Especially hospitals are complex and high risk organisations and treatment errors were a tabu for a long time. But everybody even well trained
Read more ...
Date: Thursday, October 18th
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.