Senior User Experience (UX) Researcher and Strategist Coach, Google
• Over a decade of experience in user experience (UX) Research.
• Directed teams and projects for Instagram, Facebook, Google, Bridgewater Associates, Principles by Ray Dalio, the US Census Bureau, and more, specializing in international research, surveys, experiments, and working fast.
• Authored Eye Tracking in User Experience Design (2014) and Usability Testing for Surveys (2017).
• Published peer-reviewed articles in Applied Cognitive Psychology, Memory, Survey Practice, International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, Social Science Computer Review, Journal of Usability Studies, and more.
• Developed user research courses and teaches for UC Berkeley and the University of Maryland.
• Keynote speaker (2x) and invited speaker to numerous conferences.
• Coaches people who are entering the UX field; leads a mentorship program for the UXPA.
• Past President and Director of Marketing and Communications for the User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA), past President of the UXPA DC Chapter, and Past President of the DC Chapter of the American Association for Public Opinion Research.
• Proven track record of recruiting talent, setting team goals, and motivating teams to succeed.
Mixed-Methods: usability tests; cognitive tests; surveys; diary studies; 1:1/group in-lab, in-home, and remote interviews; focus groups; eye tracking; biometrics; persona development
Jen starting coaching! Want to learn how to get into the UX field? Want to know tips and tricks for succeeding in UX? Want to know what holes you have in your training? Want to discuss tips for establishing a research practice? Sign up for a session! https://www.romanocog.com/coach
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.