Experience & Product Strategist and Design-Thinking Instructor, UC Berkeley
Kristin Zibell strives to create experiences that make people happy and successful. See her portfolio at: www.kristinzibell.com.
She has over 16 years experience in all facets of UX including user research and product discovery, product and user experience strategy, information architecture and user story mapping, user stories and software requirements definition and wireframing, interaction design and prototyping, and usability testing.
Kristin’s favorite projects are ones where she can fully dig in to understand the user, market, and business, construct excellent strategy as a vision for an ideal user experience, and lead a team to tangible, real-world results.
Her strengths are:
– User-centered-design: Focusing efforts and outputs on user success across media, product, processes, and teams.
– User research and data analysis: Asking the big questions and digging deep to find answers using quantitative and qualitative data.
– Product strategy: Understanding the current state of an experience, creating a vision for the ideal, and determining the best cross-channel, cross-platform strategy to get there with KPIs to measure it.
– Results-oriented leadership: Leading teams to launch with clear priority, direction, and plans, consistent communication and decisions, and Agile-like scrums.
– Writing and speaking: Clearly communicating in a way that promotes shared understanding and action.
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.