Director UX Design, SAMSUNG Electronics
I work at the intersection of Product and Service Design, Product Management, Technology and Marketing, bringing new value to consumers.
My career of 20+ years has spanned multiple aspects of the business of Product & Service Innovation:
– Product Leadership: I have deep capability in user profiling, consumer research, competitive analysis, consumer journey mapping, product roadmapping and execution. I was involved in setting up GlobalLogic’s Version 1.0 offering for start-ups and the Product Management function.
– Senior Management: At Samsung, Bangalore, and earlier at GlobalLogic, I have proven experience in recruiting, building, training, mentoring and operating high-performance Product and Design teams.
– Design Consultancy/Agency: As Design Consultant at HFI and with my team at GlobalLogic, I have proven experience in business development, account management, client relationship building, design strategy, design project management and hands-on design execution.
– Product & UX Designer: I have Strategic Design as well as Execution experience on Consumer as well as Enterprise products. I have proven experience in domains as diverse as Media, e-Commerce, Communications, Mobile, Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices, Financial, Enterprise and CRM.
– Design Research: As HCI/Design Researcher with PARC Xerox and MIT Media Lab Asia, I have done high-technology research on haptic, touch and gesture interfaces, as well as ethnographic research, contextual study and face-to-face and remote usability testing across US, Europe, India, China and Latin America.
– Product & Design Advocacy & Evangelization :
NASSCOM Product Conclave 2016 (https://npc2016.sched.com/speaker/saumitrichoudhury)
Bengaluru Tech Summit, Govt. Of Karnataka (http://www.bengaluruite.biz/web/speakers.php)
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.